Tuesday 29 July 2014

Everyone loves a show...


Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts
Well, I do! So I was asked by the good promotions people to tell you about The Stitching, Sewing and Hobbycrafts Show (we used to call it Stitches...even when it was dominated by paper..).
There are, helpfully, two shows coming up 

Both venues will have workshops and of course, bags of on stand demonstrations. The respective web sites (linked above) have a gallery of pictures from previous shows to give you a taste of the atmosphere and helpfully, each site also shows a list of exhibitors, which makes tracking down the stuff you need so much easier, before you start the real browsing!
Check out the features pages on these sites too - there's more to each show than you think, and they'll help you get the most out of your visit.
Of course, promotion on this blog comes with a price and I have 5 pairs of tickets for each show to give away, which is very generous don't you think? (Not of me...the promoters!).
All you need to do is comment on this post and say which location you'd like tickets for.  It will be a random drawing, in about three weeks.  

6 comments:

cathy0536 said...

Would love a set of tickets for Exeter please - my sister lives there and going to this show would be a perfect chance for us to get together!

Eliza said...

Wow what a generous offer my hubby supports Man U so Manchester for me, but then I don't live in that place so if I win can I give them away LOL to someone who is desperate and can't afford them. Wish I could go, but it is AFL Footy Finals time here and work must be done.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda

Jan s said...

I'd love to win tickets for the show so I can give them to my friend who has only just started crafting, I'm sure she would love a chance to go and she actually lives in Manchester.

Jan s

Twiglet said...

I am hoping to be busy with my new grandchild by then - otherwise I would have loved it. x Jo

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just remembered!! Saw this on my phone but couldn't comment. Would love to be entered in a draw for the Manchester show - how generous! Hugs, Chrisx

Debs Willis said...

Very generous of promoter! would be Exeter for me please :-)